Halloween and your fears! This is a festival of pumpkins and witches, a night when no saint or angel watches over us and the dead are free to rise to the surface of our conscious minds and come into brief contact with our lives. It's a time when the barriers between the visible and invisible worlds are the most tenuous.
The Day of the Dead puts everything back into place: the saints, angels and seraphs ensure that the chaos comes to an end. We celebrate the dead to set them on the right road back to their invisible world, so that they leave us, the living, in peace in our visible world.
We have no intention of stopping enjoying ourselves during this period of gloom! This is Halloween A good time to examine the typical fears of each sign light-heartedly and good-humouredly, in addition to selecting THE disguise that will define you, together.
Whilst fear is completely natural and also essential for survival, anxiety is rarely objective and all the more difficult to live with. Identifying and recognising a fear that haunts you is the first step towards recovery.
As you're always in a hurry and hate complications, disguise yourself as a witch (or warlock) but don't forget your magic wand.
You should remind everyone of your bucolic temperament. You would go down delightfully well disguised as a pumpkin and at the same time, softening those voluptuous curves in the case of those of you who really enjoy your food
Your androgynous figure will look good in a skeleton disguise, as it isn't cumbersome and is easy to put on and take off.
Your changeable side gives an irresistible impression of a werewolf on the night of a full moon. You would have warmth and shelter and be protected by your fangs.
Given that you need to make an impression as king of the jungle, dress up as a lion! Yes, it does mean you will need to hire a costume, but after all, glory needs to be earned!
It's only Virgoans that you would see having the patience to wrap themselves up in bandages and looking entirely convincing, however long it takes. A disguise as a mummy would suit you down to the ground!
You have all the attributes for being disguised as a victim. It's up to you to choose one to your own taste and nothing will stop you from being a very attractive one!
The best way to avoid being devoured by others is to eat them first. You should dress up as a vampire! It has the bonus of being a disguise which can make you look incredibly sexy!
Nothing like letting off steam to combat feelings of gloom. Dressing up as a fool in a jester's hat would suit you particularly well and give you the authorisation to overdo things just for one evening.
A ghost costume would be the perfect outfit for you. You wouldn't be noticed by others and it would allow you to make ironic comments about anyone you like.
If there is an alien at the party, it will be you. You have the greatest predilection for finding a particularly unusual disguise and the contorted means of pulling it off.
With your mystical inclinations, you could go the whole hog: a great black cape and a scythe. The grim reaper, that's you. It will cost you very little and be put together in a trice.
- 12 suggestions for facing the autumn
- 12 Tips to Get Through Fall and gain vitality
- Back from vacation: 12 tips for stay in health
- Horoscope for this back to school period
- Horoscope: The summer holidays are over
- Perfect wardrobe for the best tanning
- How to pack : checklist for the holidays
- Knowing who you are dealing with!
- Who are you going on holiday with?
- August holidays: great escapes!
- Love coaching: 5 advices to read!
- Relax on vacation: 12 tips and tricks
- What kind of vacation-goer are you?
- 12 tips for spending a great summer
- Love : How to pick up this summer?
- The 12 signs and the summer sales!
- It's sales season: what does this mean for you?
- What type of father are you reallly?
- Astrology: slim down for the summer
- What effect does the Sun have on your sign?
- Child-mother relationship to discover