It's sales time!!! Good deals are just around the corner. Electricity is in the air, and there are enough ads to make our heads spin. So, how will each sign react? Maybe there are a few good ideas to nab from other people so that you are certain to get that thing you've been dreaming of. But, above all, what traps ought to be avoided? Not traps laid by businesses, but by our own weaknesses. Find out the best way to avoid dodge them, while still having fun, which is very important during these dark days.
One idea to steal from them: dress almost in sports clothes. Maybe a skirt, t-shirt, sweater and slip-on shoes so that you can stay in it for the long haul and try on clothes without necessarily even having to step foot in a fitting room.
One idea to steal from them: their ability to spot a good one and to have patience Just like they do, learn to wait for the second or even third mark-down, but, unlike them, know, too, how to change your mind if an article you lost could be easily replaced with something else...
One idea to steal from them: The way that they can quickly change goals depending on the deals they see and their ability to dip and weave among even the densest throngs of people.
One idea to steal from them: how much this sign thinks of their family. Like them, think about your partner and children when you find a good deal.
One idea to steal from them: The willpower they show in not walking right up to the newest collection, as well-organized and tempting as it may be... But, do remember that catalogs exist for a reason: to get you to look closer later.
One idea to steal from them: a Virgo's list is a monument to common sense. If one of your friends is a Virgo, bring them with you and entrust them with your money.
One idea to steal from them: the way they twist the salesperson around their finger with their happy and bubbly attitude and the smile they use to charm their way to what they want.
One idea to steal from them: Scorpio knows that spring follows winter and that other good deals will come in a few months. Like them, get your deals in order before going on the hunt.
One idea to steal from them: leave the credit card and checkbook at home. Bring only cash. You might get annoyed at times, but that's still better than ending up broke in a few months...
One idea to steal from them: slip on a pair of ballerina slippers or velcro shoes. Even if you don't plan on buying shoes, it's still easier to try on clothes this way, and they allow you to walk for longer periods without getting tired.
One idea to steal from them: sign up to receive offers from your favorite website. Be the first to know, the first to get, all from the comfort of your home.
One idea to steal from them: their intuition. This way, you won't set your sights solely on the highest shelf or settle for what the vendors offer you. What you need could be a little lower, a little higher, or in a different spot...
- Special Horoscope for Halloween with your fears
- 12 suggestions for facing the autumn
- 12 Tips to Get Through Fall and gain vitality
- Back from vacation: 12 tips for stay in health
- Horoscope for this back to school period
- Horoscope: The summer holidays are over
- Perfect wardrobe for the best tanning
- How to pack : checklist for the holidays
- Knowing who you are dealing with!
- Who are you going on holiday with?
- August holidays: great escapes!
- Love coaching: 5 advices to read!
- Relax on vacation: 12 tips and tricks
- What kind of vacation-goer are you?
- 12 tips for spending a great summer
- Love : How to pick up this summer?
- The 12 signs and the summer sales!
- What type of father are you reallly?
- Astrology: slim down for the summer
- What effect does the Sun have on your sign?
- Child-mother relationship to discover