- They get right to the point and aim for quick victories since, for them, only the present matters - not the future, and even less so the past.
- Their pace is intense and hectic.
- They assert themselves, acting as the "leader" and taking initiative in their field.
- They are susceptible to crushes and hate the routine of day-to-day life, with its slow and downright depressing drudgery.
- They like novelty and have a competitive spirit.
- They like to vary their activities and fill their days hanging anywhere and everywhere.
- They are a jack-of-all-trades that get involved in anything having to do with talking, writing, or business.
- They are charming, fantastical, resourceful, and hate getting attached to anything or anyone.
- They are filled with wanderlust and like anything that takes them on a voyage full of new and unexpected discoveries.
- They have a fragile nervous system due to their tendency to do too many things at once.
- They form their own identity by expressing their feelings like a child, one that loves to laugh, ham it up, love, cry - hence their tendency for acting.
- They like to be surrounded by people and have their own little, inner circle of friends and powerful people, forming a sort of kingdom that brings them life and vitality.
- They are a warm being who needs to be recognized for their generosity or creativity.
- They are proud and domineering.
- They like luxury goods and money, which they see just as a sign of love from life itself.
- They have a good service and work ethic and are drawn to careers in the health field.
- They like to think, analyze, label, categorize, take stock, and write lists.
- They have a critical mind and a keen and methodical intellect.
- They hate instability, and the unknown scares them.
- Their humility often pushes them to act or work under another person or in total discretion.
- They have a taste for power, desires, conflict, and confrontation.
⁻ Their emotions roil intensely within them, and so feel that life must be lived passionately or not at all.
- They sense underlying meanings, read between the lines, and sense others' motives.
- They possess an unyielding stubbornness.
- They have a strong penchant for fusing completely with others.
- They are realistic, prudent, reserved, and discreet.
- They need alone time to think deeply, recharge, and mature.
- To move forward, they set goals for themselves over the medium and long terms while keeping in mind where their limits lie.
- They are ambitious and responsible.
- They have a pessimistic, cold, and even cynical side to them.
- They have a strong preference for friendship over love.
- They have grand, humane ideals and are attracted to politics and the way the world works.
- They have a strong personality, which can make them come off as egotistical or lead to them dedicating themselves to an extreme cause.
- They are a free, detached, and often eccentric or rebellious being who is prone to shaking up the rules of the game.
- They like to look to the future and are interested in new technologies.
- They like to be productive and consistent in their work, to leave an indelible mark on the material world.
- They hate uncertainty, despise change, and cherish their comforting routine.
- They rarely get angry, but, if they do, they do so in spectacular fashion.
- They have a deep bond with sensuality and find satisfaction in art, cuddling, in nature, or somewhere green.
- They are possessive, jealous, and aim to enrich themselves monetarily.
- They are homebodies and have a strong protective streak when it comes to those they love.
- They like to coddle and to be coddled, to live in a flood of sensations that nourish their souls.
- In order to communicate with others, they need to be tapped into their emotions, which is why if they feel like they are being "stonewalled", the conversation will end immediately.
- They are sensitive and sentimental, but, on the other hand, they can also turn cold and retreat into their shell if their emotions are undernourished.
- Their imagination is limitless, and they are naturally gifted at finding friends or a willing ear thanks to their intuition and sixth sense.
- They give meaning to their life by establishing relationships with others, hence their great people skills.
- They have a taste for refined esthetics, and, conversely, ugliness makes them flee.
- They have a certain sense of justice and need require balance among the various parts of their life.
- If they feel uncomfortable or insecure, they can become highly critical.
- They rarely remain alone, and marriage can become a pivotal part of their existence.
- They are constantly in pursuit of an ideal of some sort throughout their entire life, which gives them something to look forward to, enabling them to work toward a goal and expand their mind.
- Very sociable and open, they like to play councilor, guide, and organizer for others.
- They love life in all its infinite richness and outrageousness.
- Being free to think and go as they please is as important to them as breathing.
- They have a taste for justice, and, on the other hand, can tend to impose their own rules on others.
- They are a deeply inspired, sensitive, imaginative, and even mystical being.
- They show compassion, are self-sacrificing, and like to devote themselves wholeheartedly to whatever they are doing.
- They are like a sponge, absorbing the mood of the room, the hidden or latent energies of a place, hence their tendency to get worn out quickly.
- They think collectively and are a bit idealistic or utopian.
- They might tend to develop addictions as they are dissatisfied with this material world, which also helps them tap into other worlds more easily.