This card bears the number X, and symbolises voluntary action. It is symbolic of it being time to know where you are going, time to decide your destiny. It represents a period of prosperity, during which worries are forgotten and problems are solved.
The Wheel of Fortune symbolises achieving your destiny, and moving on to the next stage. Things are taking shape and it's time to experience them. Situations deemed difficult will start to disappear - the change announced by this card is usually a good sign.
The Wheel of Fortune is not a bad card; it means that things will take form, in a logical way. You reap what you sow.
Drawn face up
The Wheel of Fortune card drawn upright symbolises a cycle in motion, a situation in the midst of happening. It means that the most needs to be made of this moment. This is a positive card, and cancels out the negative effects of the neighbouring cards. It purifies a tarot drawing, because it shows that everything is turning, and that nothing is irremediable.
There's the risk that positive things will turn negative, but negative things will turn into something better. The wheel is an alternation between moments of sadness and joy, but each test will be passed with success.
The consultant won't stay passive; they will act no matter what happens. This is the card of motion. Its meanings: motion, intuition, dynamism, cycles, chance
When drawn upside-down, the Wheel of Fortune card defines a spiral, in which the consultant is caught; a series of events that happens where they aren't able to take control, and where they aren't sheltered from bad surprises. Upside-down, this card renders an action impossible. It symbolises delay in a project.
Its meanings: misfortune, failure.
Overall, this is a positive card. It is a source of movement and power. It marks either a desired or beneficial change. The Wheel is nevertheless unstable, everything moving ceaselessly. Although the change will generally be positive, it can also, unfortunately, turn negative. The other cards that are drawn will help to better determine the meaning of the Wheel of Fortune.
- Marseille Tarot: What kind of lover is she?
- Tarot: the royal road card to wisdom
- Tarot and love: what kind of lover is he?
- Tarot Draw: Ways of doing 4 methods
- Discover the Fool in the Tarot of Marseille
- New beginning with The Magician
- Free reading of the High Priestess card
- The Empress: creativity and action
- Tarot: The Emperor holds power!
- The Hierophant card: find out its meaning
- The Lovers card: all its secrets revealed
- Tarot: The Chariot is a warrior!
- Knowing about drawing the Justice card
- The Hermit: move towards the light!
- Meaning of the Strength card in a Tarot
- Tarot Card no. XII: The Hanged Man
- Who is that skeleton in the Tarot of Marseille?
- Tarot : Temperance symbolises calm
- Tarot of Marseille card: The Devil !
- The feared card of the House of God!
- Tarot - meaning behind the Star card