In the Tarot of Marseille, card number XX evokes a part of life where the outcome is judged. At the top of the card is an angel, watching three earthbound people praying. This card can be a sign of something very good to come in the life of the person consulting the cards. The people at the bottom of the card symbolise harmony between yin and yang, united by the central person who creates balance.
Masks will drop when this card is drawn; Judgement announces the end of something, or the result of a particular action, for which the rewards will either be reaped, or the consequences suffered. This card cannot be interpreted on its own when drawn; its meaning depends on the cards surrounding it.
Drawn face up
The Judgements card drawn face up shows that the consultant is in store for some happy and surprising times. They will have some intense exchanges with those around them, building relationships that are constructive and fair. The neighbouring Arcana will have a huge impact on how the Judgement card needs to be interpreted. In its global sense, it evokes conflict resolution.
Its meanings: favourable opinion, success, protection, victory.
The Judgement card drawn upside-down reveals a refusal to accept reality as it is. The consultant will find it difficult to face up to events. They might encounter problems of injustice, or at least think that everything happening to them is unfair. They will feel wronged and frustrated, and get themselves stuck in a difficult, negative state.
Its meanings: failure, refusal, injustice.
The Judgement card symbolises the end of something that was destined to be, and shows that it is time to reap what has been sown along the way. The consultant should find stability in the material world, but will have to manage their affairs as carefully as possible to get there unharmed.
- Marseille Tarot: What kind of lover is she?
- Tarot: the royal road card to wisdom
- Tarot and love: what kind of lover is he?
- Tarot Draw: Ways of doing 4 methods
- Discover the Fool in the Tarot of Marseille
- New beginning with The Magician
- Free reading of the High Priestess card
- The Empress: creativity and action
- Tarot: The Emperor holds power!
- The Hierophant card: find out its meaning
- The Lovers card: all its secrets revealed
- Tarot: The Chariot is a warrior!
- Knowing about drawing the Justice card
- The Hermit: move towards the light!
- Can you trust the Wheel of Fortune?
- Meaning of the Strength card in a Tarot
- Tarot Card no. XII: The Hanged Man
- Who is that skeleton in the Tarot of Marseille?
- Tarot : Temperance symbolises calm
- Tarot of Marseille card: The Devil !
- The feared card of the House of God!